Saturday, May 24, 2014

Beauty Products Review : Etude House Precious Mineral BB Compact Bright Fit - W13 (Natural Beige)

Hey guys, it's me Aprilia (again) hahaha. Please, don't get bored because of me >.<" . Okay, I don't know what to say again, so let's get to the point!


I used to never care about what brand of compact powder that I wore, but once I borrowed my friend's compact powder and I wore it, then my face felt really hot like it burned my face. Since then, I really care about what compact powder that I should wear for my face.

Luckily, I found this product!!! This product is really nice for the look on my face and I comfy with this product. It doesn't make me look like a clown (choose the right color of your compact powder - one tone higher than your original skin color), it gives natural look and brightened you face. It also reduce the dark circle under your eyes.

It also features with SPF30/PA+++ which can protect me from the sun's UV ( UV protection & anti-darkening). The texture of this compact really smooth and can moisturize my face well. And, it's long-lasting! Perfect and I love it!!

Anyway, the package is really nice and easy to bring because this compact fits for your hand. And inside, this compact includes a mirror and  a really smooth puff!! You will also like it!!

The price : IDR 145.000 / around US$ 14,5
Well, I think it's worth it with the good function for my face by look and health.

That's all my review for this product. Thanks for reading guys. Don't forget to leave your comment below!!


Love,

Aprilia (A)

1 comment:

  1. I like the Bright Fit BB cream, I didn't know they have the compact powder as well x_x
    Thanks for the review!

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We do really excited for every single thought you have posted


xoxo -VAL