Thursday, May 8, 2014

Beauty Products Review : Holika-holika Love Fantasy Cheek Blusher - Peach

Love the cute pinkish packaging^^
 Good morning everyone!! Today, I'll review this Beauty products named Love Fantasy Cheek Blusher from the brand named Holika-holika. So, stay tuned!!

Taken with flash





From the top - middle - down :
  1. It's really good for highlight with fresh light peach colour, has shimmer. I ususally use it as the highlighter on my nose too.
  2. Strong orange peach colour, for blushing my cheeks. Really cute!!
  3. Peach-brown colour, I use it for contouring my face. Has shimmer to.
Well, this product is really good to my makeup face, it also fits for you guys if you guys want to blush your cheeks with cute colours like Korean girlbands and actresses. This product can also shimmer our face. The colour also pigmented on our skin!
The cute puff with ribbon on it!!
This product also gives a smooth, cute puff inside. I like to use this puff for blush my cheeks, but not for contouring my face because of it's size. So,if you want to use this product for contouring, use a smaller brush. And, one that I don't really like is, the puff can waste some of my blusher. But, overall, I have no significant problem with this products!

Last, this cheek blusher's price is not really expensice and worth to buy. I bought it only IDR 130.000 or around US$13.

Well, I think that's all the review from me.Don't forget to check out another reviews from us.
Thanks and see you!
Don't forget to leave your comment below!

XOXO,


Aprilia (A)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do really excited for every single thought you have posted


xoxo -VAL