Thursday, May 1, 2014

New Products Review Soon!!!


Hey guys, this is me, Aprilia (A). Well, it's been long time since I reviewed products.. My laptop is broken so I couldn't post anything. Yeah, I know I could post the review from my phone but I don't really like it.
Well, around a week ago is my birthday so I decided to choose a new laptop as my birthday gift from my parents. And, I got it yesterday!!

To cut a long story short, I'll make it to the point now..
I'll be review these products soon, and the list are:
  1. The Saem Saemmul Tint Jelly Pink
  2. Holika-holika Love Fantasy Cheek Blusher - Peach
  3. Etude House Sweet Recipe Candy Stick - no. 3 (Lemon)
  4. Etude House Precious Mineral BB Compact Bright Fit - W13 (Natural Beige)
  5. Etude House CC Cream - Silk
So, last, I bought all of these products from an online shop. It's on instagram: @lilcherryshop1 , it sells Korean beauty poducts with affordable price.
That's all from rme, thanks for reading!!
Don't forget to follow my IG : @ApriliaLW


With Love,
XOXO


Aprilia

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the review. Especially the BB cream compact :D

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, yaa darl, it will be updated ASAP..
      Please wait yaa!! Thankyou ^^

      -VAL-

      Delete
  2. so excited,can't wait for the review ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay Ngie.. Thanks for visiting our blog ya! :*

      Delete

We do really excited for every single thought you have posted


xoxo -VAL