Monday, August 4, 2014

Food Review : Five Monkeys at Legian Street

Hi hi, I would like to say sorry very sorry for not posting anything lately.
My laptop broke and my parents are still saving money to buy me a new one.
I write this with my phone too. Once again sorry guys.



Last month, I went to this place because (honestly) me and my parents only visited this place to spent our voucher haha. This is what the place looks like


Their signature's burger is BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger (onion rings, beef, cheese and bacon). It's not that big but it fills your stomach. I like it.

Personally, I think all burgers taste almost or exactly the same.
But you know sometimes we like to try something new, new burger in new places.
They also have side dishes to accompany your burger, Nachos and Chili Cheese Fries.
Review for the nachos, I can't taste the salsa, but it still tastes good.

For the chili cheese fries, well hello cheesy cheese loverrr you won't be dissapointed!
I'm a cheese lover so their chili cheese fries really melt my heart!

They also sell hotdogs but I didn't get a chance to try it.
For the price I think it is not so expensive or I could say cheap enough if you open a restaurant or shop in one of the famous and crowded place in Bali (Legian Street).


I recommend this to you who like to try new place for chillax with your friends, or you who walks in Legian Street and all of sudden don't know where to eat.
This is a very short review from me, but I hope this will help you guys!!
I'd love to see suggestion in my inbox at beautyfoodology@gmail.com.
See you in my next review
Love, V


No comments:

Post a Comment

We do really excited for every single thought you have posted


xoxo -VAL