Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bali : GO! Curry


GO! Curry opened up their first branch in Beachwalk, Bali. I was going with Valencia to try their menu. It was one of a great dining experience, its flavorable, thick and give a strong impression for us


Lamb Aglio Olio - IDR 76,000
Spicy comes from a pinch of chilli flakes that tossed with cubed lamb. One of enjoyable dish for spicy seeker.

Tandoor Chicken Tikka and Cilantro Butter Rice
The butter rice is well-seasoned, fluffy and light. Such a perfect companion for the curry. However, I found the chicken a little bit too dry for me. But I still in love with the curry!

Tiramisu Affogato - IDR 25.000
What a brilliant idea to combined 2 coffee-based dessert as a one fantastic dessert. Now I can have my vanilla ice cream and tiramisu at the same time ;)


Go! Curry
Beachwalk, 1st floor, Jalan Pantai Kuta, Kuta, Bali
0361 8464872

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do really excited for every single thought you have posted


xoxo -VAL