Sunday, August 30, 2015

Beauty Labo Hair Color in shade #N4 Dark Brown

I always excited whenever I get a chance to coloring my hair. Since the beginning I always tried DIY kind of hair dye. Lucky me since Kawaii Beauty Japan sent me one of the Beautylabo hair color. I was expecting to have a dark hair color so I chose Dark Brown. 


Beautylabo launched 6 different shades you can choose including a couple of lighter shade for you who want to try a bold haicolor. The hair color contains coconut and almond oil for prevent your hair from dryness after coloring process.


I was hardly smell any chemical in the dye, however it did quite messy comparing to the bubble form hair coloring. But you can still doing the whole process by yourself.




xx, L

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Love it <3<3
    Hey, go and visit mine too and don't forget to follow mine if you don't mind hehe ^^ thanks~

    http://www.chippeido.co.vu

    ReplyDelete

We do really excited for every single thought you have posted


xoxo -VAL